As a responsible participant in the tantalum community, Telex Metals fully supports all initiatives that strive to prohibit the use of conflict minerals, which benefit armed rebel groups in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) or any other conflict region in Africa. The efforts to enforce Conflict Free Minerals (CFM) include:
- Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition (EICC).
- Global e-Sustainability Initiative (GeSI).
- Tantalum-Niobium International Study Center (TIC).
We also fully support:
- U.S. Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, Section 1502 (July 21, 2010).
- Congo Conflict Minerals Act of 2009, S.891.
- iTSCI & OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Supply Chains.
Telex Metals respects the environment, honors human rights and aims to be a reliable and ethical member of the supply chain. As part of our ongoing commitment to achieve this goal and CFM compliance, we:
- Require the necessary documentation from all of our suppliers in accordance with the Conflict Free Smelter Program (CFSP) to assure that Telex Metals is not using conflict minerals as defined by that protocol.
- Only purchase secondary materials from environmentally and socially responsible sources. We have not knowingly purchased or processed any intermediate or secondary material that originated from any conflict region.
- Have a CFM policy embedded in our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for purchasing all intermediate and secondary materials.
- Cooperatively work with and provide all necessary documentation to EICC in order to maintain compliance and remain conflict free.
View our EICC Compliance letter and our most recent EICC CFS letter.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function gravity_form() in /home1/telexmet/public_html/wp-content/themes/bootbase/footer.php on line 49