Your use of the Web Properties is also governed by the Terms and Conditions.
Types of Information Collected
The types of Personal Information we may collect include, among other things (collectively, “Personal Information”): (1) contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number, email address); (2) demographic information (e.g., date of birth, gender, marital status); and (3) Internet protocol (or IP) address, protocol and sequence information; browser language; browser type; domain name system requests; browsing history (including time spent at a domain, time and date of your visit); number of clicks; hypertext transfer protocol headers; application client and server banners; and operating system fingerprinting data (collectively, “Browsing Information”).
How Information Is Collected
We may collect Personal Information about you from the following sources:
• information we receive from you, or on your behalf, through applications, surveys or other forms;
• information we receive from you through the Web Properties, such as when creating an account or filling out the “Contact Us” form on this website ;
• information we receive from your computer;
• information we receive from our partners or service providers; and
• information we receive from other sources, as permitted by applicable laws, rules and regulations (collectively, the “Law”).
Use of Personal Information
The Personal Information that we collect may be used for four main purposes:
1. to enable the features of the Web Properties, including, but not limited to: (a) our processing your requests for information, and/or providing support services to you; (b) providing services to you; (c) operating any competitions or promotions in which you may participate; and (d) delivering rewards, coupons and offers to you;
2. to improve the Web Properties by determining which of our products, features and services are most popular. We may analyze your information and usage information to enable us and our affiliates to provide services to you and develop new features, functionality, and services;
3. to personalize your experience on the Web Properties; and
When Information Is Disclosed
We also reserve the right to disclose Personal Information and/or non-personally identifiable information in connection with the enforcement of our Terms, to take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, to protect the security or integrity of the Web Properties, and to protect our rights, property, or personal safety and that of our users or others.
We reserve the right to transfer your Personal Information, as well as any other information, in connection with the sale or other disposition of all or part of our business and/or assets. We also cannot make any representations regarding the use or transfer of your Personal Information or other information that we may have in the event of our bankruptcy, reorganization, insolvency, receivership, or an assignment for the benefit of creditors, and you expressly agree and consent to the use and/or transfer of your Personal Information or other information in connection with a sale or transfer of some or all of our assets in any of the above described proceedings. Furthermore, we cannot and will not be responsible for any breach of security by any third parties or for any actions of any third parties that receive any of the information that is disclosed to us.
European Union Users
Access and Correction
If you have additional questions or comments of any kind, or if you see anything on the Web Properties that you think is inappropriate or incorrect, please let us know by email or by sending your comments or requests to:
Telex Metals, LLC
105 Phyllis Drive
Croydon, Pennsylvania, 19021
Attn: Customer Care – Web Properties
Copyright © 2012. Telex Metals, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Effective as of: May 1, 2015
Last updated: May 1, 2015